Hang this near the fridge to remind you that the sun is ALWAYS over the yardarm somewhere.
The Sun is always over the Yardarm. Somewhere.
£15.00 – £20.00
That Friday feeling starts mid afternoon with the promise of the weekend to come. No work, no pressure, spending time as a family and maybe kicking off the weekend with a glass of wine, beer or a gin and tonic.
You just have to finish work and get to Friday evening. The summer months bring SOME sunshine and there is nothing nicer than sitting out in the last of the sun with an ice cold Chablis. However, in the winter months it’s difficult to know when is acceptable to have that first drink. I usually take to Twitter and ask “Is it gin o clock yet?”
I wait patiently for someone to give me the go ahead, usually be replying with “The sun is over the yardarm somewhere” at which point I race to the fridge and crack open the gin.
The wiffle waffle;
* This product is supplied un-framed
* Framing is available (please see framing options)
* The image shown includes a mount which can be ordered from us in the notes section of your purchase
* Gift wrapping available
* Exclusive to Boo & Boy
* Made in Yorkshire
* Mainland UK delivery cost
* Estimated delivery: 5-7 days
* International delivery available