Mr B&B and I have had many a sleepless night.
With two children, 18 months apart, Mr B&B and I discovered that we could get by on four hours of sleep if necessary. Of course this sort of survival isn’t for everyone and I became known as the ‘Screeching Banshee’. Those days are a haze of Diet Coke but I did discover that I could sleep standing up, usually while changing a nappy. Hi-five my multi-talented being.
When Boo started sleeping through the night Boy arrived and passed the baton. At times I thought it was a conspiracy, that my children would have clandestine meetings, by nightlight, to discuss that night’s tactics. Paranoid? Yes. Sleep deprived? Definitely. Is it bedtime yet?
The wiffle waffle;
* This print is sold unframed and is posted in a strong card tube
* Framing is available (please see framing options)
* Gift wrapping available
* Exclusive to Boo & Boy
* Made in Yorkshire
* Mainland UK delivery cost
* Estimated delivery: 5-7 days
* International delivery available